Do you love a slice of cake or flan? And are you looking for a (part-time) job in logistics for at least 30 hours per week? If so, why not work at Goedhart? You will be handling cake, pastries and flans all day long to ensure that these delicious products are delivered to customers every single day. Continue reading to learn how you can qualify for this exciting and tasty job!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for motivated warehouse employees for Goedhart in Sevenum.
The best Dutch baked goods have to be delivered to customers across the country every day. Warehouse employees at Goedhart contribute towards this delivery process by performing the following tasks:
- Supplying the manufacturing line with crates
- Transporting flans and other baked goods to the refrigerated department
- (Un)Loading lorries
- Picking orders
- Preparing orders for suppliers
Even if you have never worked in a logistics environment or in manufacturing you can join Goedhart! Your motivation and drive are more important than years of experience. Your colleagues will train you in such a way that you will soon know the Goedhart process from back to front. Note: you will be working in a chilled environment where the temperature doesn't exceed 4 degrees Celsius. Keep this in mind when applying! Why do you want to work at Goedhart?
- Gross salary of 11.89 euros per hour
- Shift fee on top of your salary
- Extra fees for working during weekends
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Part-time or full-time job for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free cake and flan in the canteen!
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning environment, Studytube
- Vacancy for a longer period of time
11,89 bruto per uur
Which requirements do you need to meet in order to qualify for the job of warehouse employee at Goedhart?
- You speak English, German and/or Dutch
- You are willing to work in a chilled environment (4 degrees Celsius)
- You can perform physical tasks such as walking, lifting and carrying products without any issues
- You do not have false nails (due to hygienic reasons)
- You are willing to remove any jewellery, (facial) piercings and/or nail polish during work
- You are available for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- You are willing to work in 2 or 3 shifts
- You are available to work during weekends and national holidays
- You preferably live in or near Sevenum, for instance in Venlo, Venray or Helmond
- You have your own mode of transportation (e.g. a bicycle, moped, motorcycle or car)
We would love to meet you as soon as possible! Don't hesitate to apply and click the 'Solliciteer direct' button. Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss further steps in your application process. The application process
If the vacancy of warehouse employee at Goedhart is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
In 1999, ten family-owned companies joined forces and formed Goedhart, formerly known as Bakkersland, in order to supply a varied assortment of high-quality products. Goedhart offers its customers mouth-watering baked goods, from flans to pastries and choux buns! Goedhart is part of the Borgesius group.
When you start work at the Sevenum bakery, you will become part of a team of 260 employees who work on producing flans and baked goods every single day. These are sold in different shops and supermarkets across the Netherlands! The atmosphere on the production floor is pleasant and informal, and everybody works together to bring business to a tasty conclusion. As an employee, you are also allowed to taste the baked goods the bakery produces: cakes and flans are waiting for you to sample them in the canteen!
Warehouse employees at Goedhart work in shifts between 6.00 and 23.00 hrs. During busier periods, you are also expected to work the night shift (of course for an extra fee). The exact working hours in this position will be determined later, but you can expect to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Uren per week: