Do you have experience as a forklift driver or do you want to gain this experience? No problem! At Lineage Logistics you get the opportunity to develop yourself and even get the chance to acquire a forklift certificate through Manpower. Can you handle a cold environment and are you able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week? We are looking for you!Arbeidsvoorwaarden
Employment agency Manpower is looking for forklift truck drivers at Lineage Logistics in Bergen op Zoom. We have part-time and full-time positions available ranging from 16 to 40 hours a week.
About your role
You will be working in a deep-freeze warehouse in 4 shifts. The activities consist of:
• Driving the forklift (90% of the time)
• Loading and unloading
• Adding shelves
• Moving products
• Stacking up products in large numbers
What do we offer you?
• Salary of € 9.90 gross per hour (excluding allowances)
• Team bonus of 24% over every hour worked
• Part-time or full-time job from 16 hours per week
• Travel allowance 0.19 euros per km with a maximum at 30 km. one way
• A challenging job with nice colleagues
• Positive working atmosphere and collegiality
• Monthly 'cold' allowance of 30.21 euro gross per month (this is an extra allowance designed for people who work in cold environments)
• Sunday and holiday allowance of 200%
• Overtime allowance of 130% and 150% in the weekends
• Chance of receiving a permanent contract
9,90 bruto per uur
Are you interested in this job and do you want to apply? Check if you meet the following requirements before you apply online:
• You preferably have a valid forklift certificate
• You are willing (if necessary) to obtain a forklift certificate via Manpower
• You have no problem with working in the cold (-20 to -25 degrees, you will receive special clothing to keep yourself warm)
• You are willing to work in 3 or 4 shifts
• You are available for at least 16 hours per week
• You live up to 50 km away from Bergen op Zoom, for example in Roosendaal, Breda or Zeeland
And most importantly, you are motivated to learn this profession and have the right work mentality and drive.
Start date vacancy
In this position you can start as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Then respond via the orange button 'Apply directly'!
The application process
We are looking forward to your online application!
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
- Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
Over de werkgever
About the organization
Lineage Logistics specializes in automated deep-freeze warehouses for food storage and specializes in fully integrated logistic supply chains within Europe. Lineage Logistics has six large-scale, modern deep-freeze warehouses in the Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom. This European network of frozen warehouses, with a combined storage capacity of more than 500,000 pallets, aims for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness for the benefit of the customers' supply chains.
Thanks to the leading freezer warehouses, transport facilities and distribution systems, they can offer the customers a complete supply chain from start to finish. They can also provide customers with customized deep-freeze solutions and they will always remain flexible enough to be able to adapt to future requirements or events.
Working hours and allowances
You will work in 3 or 4 shifts:
• 6.30 am to 3.00 pm
• 2.30 pm to 11.00 pm
• 10.30 pm to 7.00 am
• 6.00 am to 6.00 pm (on weekends)
You will receive a 24% shift allowance over every hour you have worked.
In addition, you will receive:
• 130% on overtime work
• 150% weekend allowance
• 200% surcharge on Sundays and public holidays
Uren per week: