Are you interested in working in an internation company? Do you have experience in working with network devices or telecom devices? We are looking for a Network Engineer based in Groningen.
As a Network Engineer you are responsible for installing the network devices and also for assisting in scheduling and quality control reviews. You will work fulltime and you will start your workday at 9. Once in a while you will have business meetings in Belgium.
- Rack and stack, install, commission and test routers, transport (DWDM) equipment, and other network devices.
- Generate implementation plans and provide technical leadership and guidance during deployment activities.
- Work closely with project management, network engineering and rest of the engineering team to identify in advance potential problems in network installations, including in the areas of facility power (AC/DC), cooling, security/access, rack layout and cable management
- Own network documentation, updating and maintaining network drawings and plans
- Experience with hands-on rack and stack, installation, commissioning and maintenance of routers and other network equipment, plus creating rack elevations and other planned/install/as-built documentation for service providers or large enterprise networks.
- Broad understanding of optical theory and transport technologies and the operation of optical transport DWDM systems required with field work experience in POPs, carrier hotels, data centers and Central Office environments highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard best practices for cable dressing and management, including for fiber-optic cable systems
- Solid hands-on experience performing AC and DC power installations
Are you interested in this job? Please apply with you English resumee. If you have any questions, you can contact us via email@example.com or you can give us a call: 050-3028720
Over de werkgever
This vacancy is for an international company in the Eemshaven. This company is one of the biggest data center in the world leader.
Uren per week: