We are recruiting an mechanical engineer for an international manufacturer of hight tech medical equipment.
The mechanical engineer will:
- Generate new hardware concepts, designs, specifications and R&D related technical documentation for new and improved products during the product life cycle;
- make 3D CAD, technical calculations and engineering of medical devices, accessories and tools;
- Interact with colleagues and suppliers to assure a proper design and knowledge transfer. (Amongst others with engineers, product managers and project leaders.);
- Setup, verify and maintain specifications of products, sub-assemblies and components;
- Translate product and system requirements into functional and technical specifications;
- Support the product and system requirement specifications process;
- Generate and select concepts for new or improved designs;
- Prepare and support design verification activities;
- Perform root cause investigations and submit improvement proposals.
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding
Bachelor's degree, preferable the bachelor in Mechanical Engineering. A master degree in this area is considered as a plus.
5 years work experience in designing/engineering of mechanical hardware for mechatronic systems in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices.
Proficient in 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks.
Good knowledge of engineering components, plastics, metals, sensors and modern production techniques.
Experience with technical calculations/FEM, tolerance studies, process control and applied statistics.
Experience with modern cross-functional product development processes and design control / product lifecycle management, preferably ENOVIA.
Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
Passion to create innovative and sound designs for high quality products.
Being able to communicate effectively, by the use of good writing, speaking and listening skills.
A collaborative mindset and able to work independently.
Actively focused on achieving a joint result; proactive, supportive and solution focused.
Accurate, methodical, organized, but also able to think outside the box.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
The company offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits together with genuine opportunities for you to develop your skills and build on your career .
Uren per week: