As a Verification Engineer you play a key role in the development of new services. At this moment we are searching for an experience test engineer who can setup and perform the integration tests of a solution which bring hardware, various software component delivered by various team and services together.
- Define test strategy and plan for the integrated solution;
- Developed test scenario's and scripts covering critical to quality aspects of the solution for Software Acceptance and Integration testing;
- Ensure timely execution of the tests for new developments, upgrades, etc.;
- Approving lower level elements test plans and reports;
- Ensure test infrastructure is up and running;
- Deliver formalized test reports as part of formal product launch;
- Drives the improvement of departmental test procedures and processes;
- Works with stakeholders from different organisations/departments to analyse test findings.
- Software or electricity/electronic engineer with minimum 3 years' experience;
- Able to have a global view and understanding of a complex product or solution (with HW and SW aspects);
- Software development with knowledge in .NET, Java or equivalent;
- Experience in system integration/validation;
- Ability to understand complex secure systems;
- Familiar with Agile development;
- Good documentation skills;
- Good team player and communication skills;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Innovative and creative;
- Well organized with extreme attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
Over de werkgever
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy, respiratory care and services.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
Uren per week:
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips;
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension);
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive s