Are you interested or experienced in working in HR? Would you enjoy the challenge of informing employees and leaders bout benefit and pension programs within an international company? And are you available full-time? Great, because Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several HR benefits representatives for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The job of as benefits representative at the Dow Service Centre includes providing consultation and business process support to employees and leaders regarding benefit and pension programs and services. You will be servicing the EMEAI region and will be required to resolve HR inquiries on these subjects. During your working day, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Providing consulting and support for all assigned HR inquiries regarding Benefits en Pension programs
- Responding to HR inquiries (via phone, digital communication)
- Identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People leaders
- Delivering service utilizing HR business processes for Benefits en Pension programs
- Providing assistance in managing data to and from the (pension) providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries
- Providing assistance for benefits and pension reporting
- Assisting in EMEAI Benefits projects
- Engaging in maintaining (compliance of) documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments
- Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
- Improving processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
2100,00-2600,00 bruto per maand
Our ideal candidate for this position meets the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF (intermediate vocational education) level 3 degree or higher in Human Resources
- You preferably have working experience in the field of HR
- You are fluent in English (at least on a B2 level according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- You are available for 40 hours per week
You can start your new job at Dow Chemical as soon as possible! Are you interested in this position? Please apply by clicking the "Solliciteer direct" button! The application process
Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow's Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
In this role, you will have flexible working hours between 7 am and 6 pm.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary between €2,100.- and €2,600.- euros per month, depending on your work experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 euro per km, as well as all Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time for 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
Uren per week: