- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting;
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs;
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions;
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (junior) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
Context of the position
- The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects;
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system;
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost;
- Come in touch with every engineering process step;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Individual performance & talent management.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting;
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules;
- Flexible and open mind-set, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment;
- Eager to drive his own development;
- Fluent in English.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's bac