Mechanical Maintenance Technician Can-Pack Netherlands in Helmond
What are your main tasks as mechnical maintenace technician?
- Install, maintain and repair faulty mechanical systems/assemblies/parts;
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment
- Replace of faulty equipment or wear parts
- Read and interpret engineering/technical drawings, documentation, standards
- Use and maintain in good condition relevant measuring equipment and tools
- Participate in preventive/predictive maintenance schedules & programs
- Co-operate with other departments and maintenance sections
- Participate in implementation of preventive maintenance plan
- Request the purchase of necessary parts
- Assist in the training and cooperate with applicable persons external i.e. agency workers and/or contractors
- Report the progress of performed tasks (WIERA);
Why CAN you work as Mechanical maintenance technician?
- Completed technical intermediate vocational education (MBO level 4 such as mechanical engin)
- Multiple years of experience at a similar position
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge about mechanical maintenance and repair, incl error analysis and root cause analysis
- Have the ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to be flexible and cover duties of shift mechanic if required
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English: speaking as well as writing
What CAN we offer you?
- A permanent contract at Can-Pack Netherlands
- Salary between 2750 and 3500 a month, depending on experience
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Good pension provision and travel allowance
Interested? Apply by clicking on the button or call us on 0413-346300 (ask for Martijn or Sanne) or mail us: email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Uren per week: