Are you looking for a challenging job as a SHAREPOINT DESIGNER / DEVELOPER? Than Randstad might have a challenging opportunity for you at ASML! ASML is world market leader in lithography systems. Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer location worldwide.
As a Functional SharePoint Designer, you are responsible for developing SharePoint interfaces to support the Customer Support activities of ASML. We are looking for someone who has extensive hands-on knowledge of SharePoint Online. You do not only understand the Microsoft technical landscape around SharePoint Online, but you are also able to actively apply this knowledge into the complete IT landscape to create interfaces to other applications.
- You are able to act as a technical consultant for the business to propose practical solutions and support the implementation of architectural choices into SharePoint Online.
- Build proof-of-concepts to test innovations.
- Participate in improvement projects initiated by the business.
- Understand the limitations of SharePoint; advise on standard versus customized
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft certificates are a pre.
- Experience with SharePoint O365 is a pre, experience with SP2013 is a must.
- Experience with designing Workflows in SharePoint is a pre
As you will be working in multi-disciplinary teams, you are expected to have good communication skills. You also possess planning and prioritization skills and you have a continuous improvement attitude. In addition you are fluent in English and Dutch.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.