¿Hablas español? If you speak fluent English and Spanish, you might be the perfect person for this job at Dow! If you are interested in and available for a full-time position in HR and you have at least one year of working experience in the field of administration, we would like to meet you! Please keep reading to learn more about this vacancy at Dow Chemical.
Manpower is looking for an HR data management administrator who is fluent in Spanish for the Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen.
What does an HR management administrator do?
In short, you will be doing administrative and advisory tasks for the HR department within Dow Chemical. During your working day, you will be doing the following:
- Keeping administration conclusive
- Keeping HR systems up to date
- Coordinating and controlling HR administration activities
- Supporting updates of operational disciplines
- Building team relationships to encourage efficiency
- Filing documents in personnel files
- Providing HR services for the EMEA region
- Being knowledgeable regarding HR-related administrative tasks
- Following up on questions and requests from different parties
Our ideal candidate for the position of HR administrator meets the following requirements:
- You can speak and write Spanish fluently
- You have a great command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You have an EQF or MBO level 4 degree or higher
- You can work full-time (40 hours per week)
- You know your way around Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- You have worked in administration for at least 1 year
- You preferably have previous working experience in HR administration
- You have a working knowledge of HR-related matters in Spain
- You preferably live a maximum of 75 kms from Terneuzen, for instance in Middelburg, Hoek, or Goes
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You can get to work with your own mode of transport, for example a car, bicycle, moped or motorcycle
If you fit the following profile, you'll also be a good fit for the job!
When can you your new job?
- You're analytical
- You are good at planning and prioritising your workload
- You work well with deadlines
- Your organisational skills are great
You can start working at the Dow Service Centre as soon as possible! Please click the "Solliciteer direct" button to apply for this position. Manpower's application process:
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company If the vacancy of Spanish-speaking HR administrator is still featured on our website, you can still apply!
We look forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow's Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
What does Dow Chemical have to offer you?
- Monthly gross salary between €2,100.- and €2,600.-
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week
- A fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- The possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
- Reimbursement of travel costs and Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform, Studytube
Uren per week: