Is putting customers' needs first second nature to you? Would you like to work for the world's largest company in the field of medical technology, ensuring you make a positive contribution to people's health every single working day? And do you have excellent communication skills in both (Swiss) German and English? If so, this job at Medtronic is perfect for you! Why not keep reading to see what exactly it entails?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a (Swiss) German-speaking customer service representative for Medtronic Heerlen.
Please note this is a temporary job with a duration of seven months.
As a customer service representative you will provide day to day support to and strive for maximum customer satisfaction from Medtronic clients in the Swiss market.
You can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Provide a professional level of support to the Back Office & Field sales staff and customers
- Monitor product and information flows
- Manage incoming calls and emails to Customer Service
- Take care of issue resolution and reactive communication towards customers
- Manage exceptional return flow in SAP
- Take care of service & Repair Management in SAP
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have an intermediate vocational level 4 (MBO 4 or EQF 4) degree or higher
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in the field of customer service
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You speak German fluently
- You are experienced in working with Microsoft Office applications
- You can work in SAP
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Landgraaf, Brunssum or Gulpen
- You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the "Solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of customer service employee is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the "Solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can't continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Medtronic is at the forefront of medical technology, solutions and services, and sets itself the goal to improve the health and quality of life of hundreds of thousands of people across the world. Medtronic's expertise helps tackle challenges like rising costs of health care, aging populations, and the burden of chronic diseases that healthcare systems and people face on a day to day basis. In order to guarantee that patient outcomes keep improving, Medtronic partners with new parties and develops new and powerful solutions.
In 2018, Medtronic is one of the world's leading medical technology companies, but in 1949 it started out as a small and simple medical repair company. Over 85,000 people across the globe world help serve hospitals, patients and physicians in more than 155 countries worldwide. With several centres in the Netherlands, the Medtronic centre you will be working at is the European Operations Centre for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen.
In this position, you will be working from Monday until Friday during office hours.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary between 2,100 - 2,400 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0.19 euros per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job for a period seven months
Uren per week: