For a company in Heerlen, a global manufacturer of paper solutions, we're looking for an experienced Marketing Professional.
In this position, you are responsible for the quality of the marketing communication process according the standards and frames of the company.
Your responsibilities are:
- Develops print materials for in terms of content and visual format for e3neo and Ranpak
- Develops video material for e3neo and Ranpak (general videos and customer case studies)
- Develops newsletters periodically to communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Maintains social media and blog activities and measures its performance
- Adapts and maintains the website for e3neo and Ranpak
- Content- and user management of our distributor portal and FTP server
- Assist in all aspects of event/trade show planning and implementation, including stand design, clerical duties for events, set-up, tear-down, and other related tasks as needed.
- Order and manage promotional material stock for new product launches or upcoming events
- Help establish and maintain a consistent corporate image/brand voice throughout product lines, promotional materials and events
- General support tasks Marketing Communication e.g.; creation of purchase orders, order Business cards and collateral.
- Coordination and creation of content, copywriting and translations
- Coordination of campaigns
- Support of PR activities
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding
We are looking for candidates that match the following profile:
- Minimum HBO degree in the field of Marketing Communication, (Online) Marketing, Multimedia design, graphic design or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role in a B2B environment
- Excellent Project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
- Advanced knowledge Adobe Creative, Final Cut Pro, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience working with CMS systems
- Highly developed copy writing skills (online and offline) and excellent verbal communication
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Good working knowledge of French or German is a plus
- A team player with strong facilitation skills in order to cut across diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures.
- A multi-tasker with ability to juggle multiple projects, committed to organizational success
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
We offer a diverse position with a lot of responsibility within a dynamic and growing international organisation.
The company offers a fulltime job for the long-term, with a direct contract at the company.
They offer a competitive salary and some great benefits.
Uren per week: