The main job responsibilities include following:
- Participates in the design of promotional programs and coordinates their implementation with key wholesalers, retailers and distributors
- Coordinates the development of marketing communications materials by creative design and creative writing services to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or the organization to customers and prospects
- Develops and coordinates multimedia packages (e.g., letters, brochures, video, point-of-purchase displays)
- Support sales for events and sales promotions.
- Plans and manages marketing events (e.g., trade shows, conventions, sales meetings) for internal and/or external clients
- Arrange accommodation and meals for marketing events (e.g., trade shows, conventions, sales meetings) for internal and/or external clients
- Researches available venues and recommends event sites; investigates, selects, negotiates and manages services with vendors including catering and event support
- Prepares budgets and forecasts, and compiles summaries of total event costs, cost-per-contact, audience profiles, and attendees' comments
- Plans and implements marketing strategies and campaigns through social media optimization (SMO)
- Builds brand identification through penetration of online social media
- Solicits, creates and posts content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks
- Website inquiry management and analysis as request from Dept. Manager.
- Manage promotion materials like posters, brochures and catalogs.
A permanent job at an international company with a good salary.
- Bachelor or Masters, in Marketing subject.
- 1 year business experiences at least
- Some past experiences in trade show/event, Marketing Communications, Social Media Marketing preferred.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and marketing utility program Skills
- Communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills in working with vendors, customers, distributors and sales
- Creativity and enthusiast
1. Netherlands: excellent in writing, listening and speaking
2. English: good in writing, listening and speaking
3. Other European language or Chinese plus
Uren per week: 40
Onze missie is om werkzoekenden te helpen aan een baan die past bij hun mogelijkheden en ambities en tegelijkertijd leveren wij onze opdrachtgevers goede en gemotiveerde medewerkers op het juiste moment. Zo ontwikkelen wij talent en voegen wij waarde toe aan organisaties. Met onze professionele dienstverlening en persoonlijke benadering overtreffen wij voortdurend de verwachtingen van onze werkzoekenden en opdrachtgevers.