Are you a native German speaker who is also fluent in English? Are you searching for a challenging job as a customer service representative? Do you like fashion and helping other people? Read on, we are looking for you!
What are you going to do
For a customer in Maastricht we are looking for native German speaking customer service representatives who are up for a challenge.
G-Star is a company which is focused on the innovation of denim. When G-Star designs, they design for the future; not only in how the products look, but also the wider impact they have. Since the creation in 1989, G-Star's philosophy has always been, 'Just the Product.' This single-minded approach has led to many denim 'firsts': the introduction of 'luxury denim for the streets'.
As a customer service repepresentative, it is your daily task to support the online shop. This means that your main activities are answering customer care calls, inbound sales calls and answering questions by e-mail. You will be answering questions about product information, pricing, shipments and delivery times, return sending's, complaints, etc. There are no sales involved, service is everything!
Opening hours : from Monday until Friday (between 8h and 21h) and on Saturday (between 9h and 15h).
What we offer:
- Work as a representative for a large popular fashion brand;
- Work in a nice and enthousiastic team of colleagues;
- A competitive salary of 9,51 or 10,07 (if bilingual);
- You will get a paid training;
- Flexible working during the opening hours;
- Travel costs covered.
What we ask:
- Minimaal mbo-werk- en -denkniveau;
- No previous work experience is needed, however previous experience in customer service is a plus;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Available for 24 - 40 hours a week.
- Native German speaker who is also fluent in English;
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Middelbare school, MBO
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan