- Develop and execute short and long-term customer E-Commerce logistics solutions that meet growth objectives; working with enterprise experts supporting E-commerce strategy.
- Work closely with 3PL logistics providers to improve operational performance related to E-Commerce through continuous improvement tools and tactics
- Provide thought leadership to broader organization on technology and process solutions (ex: Direct to Consumer front end platforms, Warehouse (WMS) & Transportation Management (TMS) Solutions, inventory, space management, process improvement)
- Monitor and manage team productivity by preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports
- Consult with employees, customers, and or/suppliers to identify any concerns;
- Determine corrective action and make recommendations to resolve issues
- Execute business plan and strategies by communicating goals with staff and monitoring the implementation of those plans
- Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor and ensure that products are received and processed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure stockroom efficiency by timely and accurate receipt of product
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly action plans agreed upon by the management team to ensure effective and consistent store operations
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent customer engagement.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Business/related field
- At least 3 years of previews experience in the fashion/luxury field and in a similar role (E-Commerce logistics/warehouse management).
- Must possess a clear understanding of Warehouse Management Systems Functions and how it relates to operational procedures including receiving, order processing, picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting, and reverse logistics
- Innovative, solutions oriented, customer first mind set, broad mindedness, financial acumen.
- Strong skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities
- Must possess strong and oral written communication skills and good problem solving skills Proficiency with supply chain / logistics concepts, practices and procedures.
- Fluent English; Dutch Knowledge will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of top tier WMS, TMS solutions in an E-Commerce environment;
- Experience with Parcel rating, LTL, pick, pack & shipping expertise in a high-volume environment.
- Experience working with a centralized logistics organization, leveraging 3PL logistics solutions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including peak seasons and special events
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. You can reach Karien Cleven on 06-25179734 / Karien.Cleven@adecco.nl or Sjaak Klein Geltink on 06-23127264 or Sjaak.Klein.Geltink@adecco.nl.
The primary purpose of the E-Commerce Logistics Manager is to be an integral part of a cross-functional team charged with enabling E-Commerce growth objectives; delivering unique and differentiated logistics solutions focused in transportation and warehousing. The manager will provide experience based insight and hands on implementation experience that supports both pure play and new channels of E-Commerce. The manager will work closely with internal logistics functions as well as 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) providers to implement operational solutions.
Uren per week: 40
Maak een feest van je leven én je werk. Volg je ideeën en ambities. Doe waar je goed in bent én waar je plezier aan beleeft. Fulltime, parttime, vast of tijdelijk? Als flexwerker bij Adecco is het allemaal mogelijk. Je vindt bij ons altijd uitdagende vacatures bij interessante bedrijven en (overheids)instellingen, op alle functieniveaus.
Ga voor boeiend werk met maximale ruimte om jezelf verder te ontwikkelen! Better work, better life