Would you like to work in logistics, preferably in a full-time job with lots of benefits? Do you like to physically active during your working day and are you able to work in shifts during the week? If so, keep reading, because Manpower has a great opportunity for you at CEVA Logistics!
Manpower employment agency is looking for several logistics employees for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
What will you be doing?
As a logistics employee, you can expect to perfom the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data in SAP
- Packing and repacking products and goods
The different departments within CEVA Logistics have their own working hours. You will be working in two shifts, either from 6.00 to 15.00 hrs or between 15.00 and 0.00 hrs.
To qualify for this job at CEVA Logistics, you should the requirements below. You:
Starting date of the vacancy
- Are available for 40 hours per week
- Have at least a basic understanding of English
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can perform physical activities such as standing, lifting and crouching without any issues
- Are willing to work overtime if necessary
- Have your own mode of transport (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- Preferably live in or near Heerlen, for example in Maastricht, Geleen or Sittard
- Are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
- Can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible. Are you interested in this vacancy? Do not hesitate and apply now by clicking the "Solliciteer direct" button! Our application process
If this vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About CEVA Logistics
If you're interested in working in logistics, you can hardly do better than CEVA Logistics. With 1,000 sites in more than 160 countries, CEVA Logistics provides supply chain and freight management solutions for (inter)national companies across the globe. More than 41,000 employees dedicate their working days to ensuring customers are happy and deliveries are made on time.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of €10,18 per hour
- Generous reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14.56 per day
- Additional evening fee of 35%
- Full-time or part-time job for 32-40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Training possibilities to become a reach truck or EPT driver
- Pension accrual through Manpower
Uren per week: