The compensation specialist administers and drives the implementation of (global) compensation programs in Europe, Middle East, Africa & India *EMEAI. You have strong project and change management skills. Additionally, this role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal stakeholders of a highly matrixed organization. Does this sounds like you? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a projectmanager HR on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a compensation specialist you will be responsible for implementation of specific compensation programs, typically on a regional level. Your will be performing the following working activities:
- Prepare data for market surveys, analysis of the market data and execution of a salary benchmark
- Implement global pay planning program for the EMEAI
- Coordinate the Employee Stock purchase program
- Participate in EMEAI Compensation projects
- Continuously improve processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
- Develop and maintains documentation of administrative procedures
- Interface with external vendors for compensation programs utilizing vendors
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
You have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a reward analyst at Hay or Mercer
You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in HR/Compensation, Finance or related field
You also meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- 3+ years of HR/Compensation or Finance or related field related experience
- At least a bachelors degree
- Understanding of basic compensation philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies
- Ability to effectively work through other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic
- Knowledge of and experience with HR technologies
- Experience in a complex organization or consulting role
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (Other languages are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Strong analytical, innovative and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work with complexity
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button. The application process
Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
The company combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
The working hours for this position are between office hours.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.800 - 3.500 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Online learning platform (Studytube)
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: