Would you like to work in an international organisation? Have you previously worked as a production worker or machine operator and do you like the challenge of working with deadlines? And do you speak English? Then keep reading, because Manpower has the right job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several production workers for a company on the Maasvlakte Rotterdam.
In this position, you will be working a production line with your colleagues and ensuring that the production process runs smoothly. You will be trained to be able to perform all parts of the production process. When working the machine line, you and eight colleagues will be checking product packaging and processing crates that have already been prepared.
You can expect to perform the following activities during your working day:
- Ensuring procedures are followed
- Checking and preparing product packaging
- Ensuring your own performances meets time and quality demands
- Consulting with colleagues regarding the production process
10,18 bruto per uur
To qualify for the job of production worker, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of a secondary school/high school degree
- You preferably have previous working experience as a production worker or machine operator
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are capable of working a full day while standing
- You can work with deadlines
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You preferably live up to 50 km from Maasvlakte Rotterdam, for instance in Spijkenisse, Schiedam or Rotterdam
- You have your own means of transportation (motor or car) at your disposal every day
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Our client is an international logistics company where employees speak English with each other. The company has several locations in the Netherlands, all of which offer logistic solutions for clients. At the moment, we can't give you any more information regarding the company. When you have progressed further in the application process, we will tell you all you need to know about your future employer.
The work climate on the shop floor is informal and social, and colleagues interact with each other in a friendly way. The warehouse is clean and there is plenty of natural light. The climate is pleasant, so you won't feel hot or cold during your working day. While working, you will be standing next to the machine line.
In this position, you can expect to work day shifts from Monday through Friday between 7.00 and 16.00 hrs. When employees have to work overtime until 18.00 hrs, this is announced far in advance, so you will never work overtime unexpectedly.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of €10,18 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0,19 per km, with a maximum of 6 euros per working day
- Parttime or fulltime job of 30 to 40 hours per week
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: