Are you looking for a new challenge as a German Customer Service Agent? Do you have affinity with fashion? These two aspects are combined with each other at our client in Maastricht. Sounds good right? Then read on quickly what we have to offer you.
Wat ga je doen?
Our client is a large fashion brand and they are based worldwide. In Maastricht they are looking for colleagues for the Customer Service Center. As a German Customer Service Agent, you are answering international customers when they have questions about orders, deliveries and / or payments and you answer questions about the OnlineShop and the stores. You are strong in communication and think in a focused way. Your helpfulness ensures that the customer is satisfied.
There are both part-time and full-time opportunities. You must be available for at least 20 hours per week and you will receive your work schedule every 10 weeks before you start working. You can be flexibly deployed from Monday to Sunday between 8 am and 9 pm (weekends until 5 pm).
Pay attention! You go through a paid full-time training of 4 weeks to actually provide the best service to the customers. This training is mandatory.
The training starts on September 29th.
Wat wij bieden:
- A direct contract with de client;
- A paid full-time training of 4 weeks, so you can provide your best service;
- A salary according to the CAO;
- You receive travel expenses and meal allowance;
- Education, training and growth opportunities;
- A contract for 24, 28, 32 or 38 hours a week.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal mbo-werk- en -denkniveau;
- You preferably have experience as a Customer Service Agent;
- Good communication skills in word and writing;
- Excellent knowledge of the German language and the basic knowledge of English;
- You are flexible.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)