Do you have experience in customer service and are you fluent in Turkish? Are you available for 40 hours a week? Do you see yourself working in an international company with an opportunity for a permanent contract? We have the right job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Turkish-speaking receivable specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
When entering the office at Monday, you can catch with your colleagues and participate in a Customer Mindset training together. After that, you check your mails and handle the most urgent cases. You dive into the SAP system to check the past due invoices and orders that are blocked. Based on this information, you prioritize which customers you need to take care of first.
As a receivable specialist at Dow Chemical, you can also expect to perform the following activities:
- Being the main point of contact for any invoice related matters
- Catching up with colleagues about updates
- Checking e-mails for urgent issues and handling cases
- Delivering excellent service to our customers (worldwide)
- Investigating and solving problems regarding the backlog of payments to Dow
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of an intermediate vocational level 3 (MBO 3) degree
- You have at least 1 year of working experience as a customer service employee or similar
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- You are fluent in Turkish
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You preferably live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Bergen op Zoom, Middelburg of Zierikzee, or you are willing to move to the Terneuzen area
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are in possession of a valid Dutch work permit (if applicable)
Being able to speak an additional language and having experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel would be considered a plus!
This job starts as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online.
The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Working at the Dow Service Centre
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow's Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
The working hours in this position are between 7.00 and 18.00 o'clock.
What do we offer?
- Gross salary between 2.100 and 2.600 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at 0.19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract with Dow Chemical
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: