Searching for an interesting Marketing internship starting in september 2018? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to learn from the company that firmly established brands such as Lipton and Dove into our daily lives? Then this internship might be for you!
What are you going to do
When joining Unilever's Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company and their outstanding brands. During this internship you will get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organisation and support your personal development.
At the Marketing & Innovation Hubs you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help develop their products' personalities and strategies on an international level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you will learn from the best of the best. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and eager to make a change... then you've come to the right place.
At Unilever, there are different specialties within marketing:
- Design/creative Projects: design and managing artwork and communication assets
- Brand Innovation: innovation projects and Brand (re)launches
- Analysis & Research: strategic, market and consumers analyses, category analyses
- Brand Activation: communication plans, customer and store activations
- Global Marketing Projects: contact with local markets, project management
Are you interested in the internship? Please let us know in your cover letter which specialty you prefer.
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month on a full-time basis
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever's Marketing & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Full-time available for 6 months from september 2018
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus
- Relevant work experience in marketing (social media) or some international experience are a plus
- You have strong communication skills and a good business sense
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever's vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann's, Unilever is one of the world's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Uren per week: