Are you looking for a job with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills? Would you like to work for an international company? Are you a hard worker, but do you also appreciate a pleasant atmosphere on the shop floor? Then Manpower has an interesting vacancy at CEVA Logistics!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics, no single day is the same! During your work day, you will be performing the following activities:
- Picking orders
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Unloading, monitoring and recording incoming goods
- Sorting, placing and transferring stored goods
- Tidying and cleaning or equipment and the work environment
- Recording information in the automated systems
10,44 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have experience with physically demanding work (standing work, heavy lifting, etc.)
- You are 18 years or older
- You are willing to work overtime during the peak season
- You are available for a minimum of 32-40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Eindhoven, for example in Den Bosch, Weert or Helmond
- You can apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you don't have a criminal record and that you have never been in touch with police or the law
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.
The application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the world's leading logistics providers. CEVA has offices and warehouses across the entire world, totalling around 160 locations. The warehouse located in Eindhoven provides logistics services for several customers.
You will be working in a multicultural team where you can socialise with your fellow colleagues outside of work. Apart from the annual department party and summer barbecue, you can also celebrate the holidays together!
With CEVA growing every single day, we are looking for reinforcement! Training and development are a priority at CEVA. Not only will you receive a standard EPT training, but you will also have the opportunity to grow into a mentor or assistant supervisor role.
In this position, you will either work in a day shift or in 2 shifts. The working hours for the day shift are between 10.00 and 19.00 hrs. The working hours for the 2 shifts are from 6.00 until 15.00 hrs or from 15.00 hrs until midnight.
Why do you want to work at CEVA Logistics?
- A gross salary of 10.44 euros per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Reimbursement of travel costs of 14.85 euros max. per day
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 hrs
- The possibility to obtain several certificates, including EPT and forklift and reach truck certificates
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract with CEVA Logistics
Uren per week: