Are you looking for a job at an international company where you can further develop your skills as a reach truck driver? Do you have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate and do you live in the vicinity of Eindhoven? And are you also willing to work in shifts? Then Manpower has an interesting vacancy for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Eindhoven.
As a reach truck driver, you will be performing the following working activities:
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods within the warehouse
- Transporting orders
- Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
- Conducting inventory counts and reporting on stock
- Registering operations in the computerized system
- Cleaning of racks, equipment and rest of the warehouse
- Committing to operating procedures
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate
- You preferably have experience within the field of logistics
- You have experience driving a reach truck
- You are at least 18 years old (due to the working hours)
- You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior (VOG) to show that you don't have a criminal record
- You have experience with physically demanding work
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Eindhoven, for example in Helmond, Weert or Den Bosch
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible!
Have we captured your interest with this job vacancy? You can apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button if you feel like you are a good fit for the job!The application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
CEVA Logistics is a well-known logistics company with more than 160 locations worldwide. At the moment, between 200 and 250 people are employed at the location in Eindhoven and the organisation is still growing! Therefore, we are looking for new employees. CEVA Logistics is known for its international, hardworking and companionable working atmosphere, and there are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop yourself You will be working in a team where you can socialise with your fellow colleagues outside of work. Apart from the annual department party and summer barbecue, you can also celebrate the holidays together!
In this position you will be working from Monday until Friday. The working hours for this position are in day shift or in 2 shifts, either from 6.00 until 15.00 hrs or from 15.00 until midnight. During the peak season you have the opportunity to work on Saturdays, but this is not mandatory!
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 11,81 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 14.85 euros max. per day
- Additional shift allowance of 35% for work after 21.00 hrs
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- An additional fee of 50% for working on Saturdays
- The possibility to obtain several certificates, including EPT and forklift and reach truck certificates
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Opportunity to apply for a contract with CEVA after 4 months
Uren per week: