Does performing administrative tasks and working with the latest high-tech devices sound like a perfect combination? Do you consider personal development and socializing an important aspect of a job? If so, we might have the perfect job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several administrative warehouse employees for Schenker Logistics in Breda.
As an administrative warehouse employee will be performing the following working activities:
- Processing data and implementing the information in SAP
- Testing and scanning the electronic devices
- Screening the electronic products
You will be working with the newest technology and products. You will slowly learn more skills and become familiar with the procedures in each department. Your working day and activities will vary as you can work in different departments.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,40 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available from Monday until Friday
- You have a passion for technology
- You can work under time pressure
- You have never been in contact with the police or justice department
- You are available for a minimum of 30 hours per week
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.The application process
Is the vacancy still online on our website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Complete an assessment
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
You might have seen Schenker's big white trucks with the black and red logo? Or the huge warehouses in Tilburg or Breda? Both are possible, because Schenker is an international logistics company that doesn't just offer clients transportation services, but also storage and transshipment. The products that arrive on a daily basis at the location in Breda are high-tech electronical devices such as computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets. Working at Schenker means working in a multicultural and pleasant environment, with friendly collegues. During your (lunch) break you can enjoy catering in the canteen.
In this position, you will work in the day shift between 7.30 and 18.00 hrs.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10,40 euros per hour (from the age of 21)
- The chance to get a permanent contract at Schenker Logistics
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Pool and football table in the canteen
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at 6.14 euros max. per working day
- A part-time or fulltime job for 30 - 40 hours a week
- Annual staff parties
- Development opportunities within the company
- Working within an international company
- Free access to Manpower's online study platform Studytube
Uren per week: