Working with the newest high-tech products sounds exciting, and targets don't scare you at all! Does this sound like your new job? If you would also like to work in an international logistics company with a great, friendly atmosphere, keep on reading, because Manpower has a fun job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several data entry employees that are willing to work in the warehouse of Schenker Logistics in Breda.
Picture this: day in, day out, trucks unload stacks of pallets full of the newest high-tech devices and you will be the one checking all the returned products. In addition to the screening of returned products, you will be performing the following activities:
- Registering information in SAP
- Scanning and the checking of serial numbers
- Unscrewing electronical products
When you work at Schenker, you will be trained to work in more departments than one. You will learn different skills that will make you a more flexible employee, which is good for your career! Because you are constantly learning new procedures and working with new products, your job stays fun and challenging.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,40 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available from Monday until Friday
- You have a passion for technology
- You don't have a criminal record and you are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are able to work under time pressure
- You are available for a minimum of 30 hours per week, preferably 40 hours
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Does this job appeal to you and do you feel you are a good fit for this position? Then you can apply online by using the orange "Solliciteer direct" button!The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Make an assessment
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Schenker Logistics, formerly known as DB Schenker, is an international logistics company based in Breda. Schenker provides transportation and relieves its clients by offering logistics solutions such as warehousing, spare parts logistics, value added services and return logistics. Furthermore, you will be working in a multicultural environment where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
What makes working at Schenker Logistics fun?
Do you like playing foosball or pool? Do annual staff parties sound like fun to you? This is all possible during your breaks at Schenker. If you also value a good atmosphere on the shop floor as well as personal growth opportunities, then Schenker is the right company for you.
As an employee of Schenker Logistics, your personal development is important and valuable to the company. You can discuss development goals, further education and skill development with your superior, and make concrete plans to achieve those goals throughout the year.
The working hours in this position are between 7.30 and 18.00 hrs.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10.40 euros per hour (from 21 years and older)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 6.14 euros max. per working day
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- The chance to get a perminent contract at Schenker Logistics
- A fulltime job for 30 - 40 hours a week
- Working within an international company
- Free access to Manpower's online study platform Studytube
- Work for a long period of time (5.5 years in total via Manpower)
Uren per week: