Are you interested in technology? Would you like to gain working experience in an international logistic company as a warehouse worker? And are you available fulltime? Then keep reading, because Manpower has an interesting job opportunity for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse workers for Schenker Logistics in Breda.
As a warehouse production worker at Schenker Logistics, your activities on the job will include:
- Screening electronic devices
- Assembling electronic devices
- Sorting of electronic goods
Because you will be working with the newest technology and electronic products, your working day and activities vary quite a bit! As a warehouse worker at Schenker, you will slowly learn more skills and become familiar with different procedures. This means you can work in different departments and have a varied and flexible skillset!
As a warehouse worker, you will be working in 2 shifts. The working hours are either from 6.30 until 15.00 hrs or from 15.30 until 0.00 hours. Your schedule is always available ahead of time, so you can plan activities in your free time.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,06 bruto per uur
To be considered for the position of warehouse worker at Schenker Logistics, it's important that you meet the following criteria:
- You are available to work from Monday until Friday
- You are available for 40 hours per week (fulltime)
- You are willing to work in shifts
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, car, moped) to travel to the work location
- You do not have a criminal record and are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
Are you interested in this job and would you like to start working as logistic warehouse worker at Schenker Logistics in Breda as soon as possible? Apply now by clicking the orange 'Solliciteer direct' button!Our application process
It's important that we can contact you by phone after you have applied for this job. You can expect a phone call from the following number: 088-2828128.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, you can still apply for the job!
Over de werkgever
Schenker Logistics is a global logistics company. They provide transportation and logistic solutions such as warehousing, value added services, spareparts logistics and return logistics. At the warehouse in Breda, Schenker provides storage and distribution of electronical devices. As a logistic warehouse worker you will work with products that have been returned.
Schenker prides itself on its multicultural environment and has a friendly atmosphere on the shop floor. There's plenty of room for your personal and professional development: you can discuss development goals with your superior and work to achieve these throughout the year.
What do we offer you?
- Gross hourly salary of 10.06 euro (for 24 years and older)
- Shift allowance of 8.75% per hour worked
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- The chance to get a permanent contract at Schenker
- Reimbursement of travel costs at 6.14 euros max. per day
- Work experience within an international logistics company
- Free access to Manpower's online study platform, Studytube
Uren per week: