Are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics? Would you like to work in your own clothes within a safe warehouse? Would you like to receive a permanent contract in the long run and do you enjoy working in an international environment? Then Manpower has the right job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for logistics employees for Michael Kors in Venlo. Are you interested in this position? Then don't hesitate to apply!
At Michael Kors you will be working within a team and perform diverse tasks. This includes the following:
- Checking and scheduling incoming goods
- Picking and packing orders
- Performing packaging activities
- Preparing goods for shipping
10,00 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You are capable of performing physically demanding tasks
- You have a good comprehension of the English language
- You are available 40 hours per week
- You possess your own means of transport
- You preferably live in (the area of) Venlo, for instance in Venray or Roermond
- You can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
Previous work experience as a logistics employee or production worker is a plus, but this isn't compulsory! We expect you to be flexible and motivated to start working at Michael Kors.Start date
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the "solliciteer direct" button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Michael Kors is known for its luxury accessories and stunning ready to wear collections. This fashion label was founded in 1981 and hasn't stopped growing since. The distribution centre in Venlo consists of eight warehouses and an office, has been provided with LED lighting and solar panels and has bene durably constructed. From Venlo, Michael Kors ships goods to several locations in Europe and the Middle East. As a logistics employee you will be an important part of this international logistical process.
At Michael Kors, you will work Monday through Friday in the day shift.
As a logistics employee, you can be scheduled to work for 40 hours per week.
Wat can Manpower and Michael Kors offer you?
- Gross salary of €10.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per km with a maximum of €7.60 per day
- Paid training to familiarise you with the job
- 8% holiday pay
- Daily fresh food in the canteen
- Work for an internationally renowned brand
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Possibility to grow within the company
Uren per week: