Are you a big fan of pies, cakes and pastry? Would you love to be surrounded by whipped cream, fresh fruit and other delicious things all day? Then we are looking for you! Continue reading to learn more about this tasty vacancy.
Manpower employment agency is looking for production workers for Goedhart in Sevenum.
As a production worker at Goedhart you will contribute to the production and distribution of lots of cakes, pastries and other baked goods to several supermarkets in the Netherlands. Your job in this process will be to:
- Make dough
- Decorate cakes with chocolate or whipped cream
- Fold boxes
- Pack products
You will be working in shifts between 6.00 and 23.00 hrs. During busier periods in the bakery you can also be asked to work a shift at night.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,35 bruto per uur
Which requirements do you need to meet in order to qualify for this job?
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You do not mind to not wear jewellery, piercings, nailpolish or false nails during work
- You speak either Dutch, German or English
- You are willing to work according a two or three shift schedule
- You are also willing to work during the weekend and on holidays
- You preferably live in or near Sevenum, for example in Venlo, Weert or Roermond
- You have your own mode of transportation, for example a car, bycycle or moped
We would love to meet you as soon as possible! Don't hesitate to apply and click the 'Solliciteer direct' button. Manpower will contact you within two working days to discuss further steps in your application process. The application process
If the vacancy of production worker at Goedhart is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
In 1999, ten family-owned companies joined forces and formed Goedhart, formerly known as Bakkersland, in order to supply a varied assortment of high-quality products. Goedhart offers its customers mouth-watering baked goods, from flans to pastries and choux buns!
When you start work at the Sevenum bakery, you will become part of a team of 260 employees who work on producing flans and baked goods every single day. These are sold in different shops and supermarkets across the Netherlands! The atmosphere on the production floor is pleasant and informal, and everybody works together to bring business to a tasty conclusion. As an employee, you are also allowed to taste the baked goods the bakery produces: cakes and flans are waiting for you to sample them in the canteen!
What do we offer you
- Gross salary of €10,35 per hour
- Free cake to try in the canteen!
- Shift fee on top of your salary
- Extra fees for working during the weekend
- Fultime job for 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning environment, Studytube
- Vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: