Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your career in logistics? Or would you like to discover if the world of logistics is right for you? CEVA Logistics in Venray has lots of opportunities for you to develop your skills!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several picker packers for CEVA Logistics in Venray.
What will you be doing?
Picker packers at CEVA Logistics have an important position within the chain of logistics. You can expect to perform the following activities:
Your working hours at CEVA Logistics
- Processing (incoming) goods, occasionally with a hand scanner
- Picking and packing orders
- Processing data in ERP
- Assisting and supporting colleagues
- Instructing new colleagues
Work at CEVA takes place in two different shifts from Monday until Friday. Your exact working hours are as follows:
- From 6.00 - 15.00 hrs or 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
- From 6.00 - 15.00 hrs or 10.00 - 20.00 hrs
Every two months, you can choose to work on Saturday. This is not compulsory, but you will receive an extra fee of 50% on top of your usual salary. What do we offer you?
- Gross hourly salary of 10.28 euros (from age 21 and up)
- Extra shift allowance of 35% for work after 21.00 hrs
- High travel allowance of 14.56 euros max. per day
- Weekend fee of 50% for working during the weekend
- Flexible part-time or full-time job for 32 - 40 hours per week
- Free coffee and tea during working hours, and free ice cream in the summer!
- The opportunity to apply for a contract with CEVA Logistics
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube
When do you qualify for the position of picker packer at CEVA Logistics? When you meet the following requirements:
When can you start?
- You are at least 18 years old (because of the working hours)
- You are available for a minimum of 32-40 hours a week
- You are willing to work according to a 2-shift schedule
- You can perform physically demanding activities (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- You can provide us with a certificate of good conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offenses
- You live in the Venray area or within 50 kilometres of Venray, for instance in Venlo, Nijmegen or Helmond
- You have your own mode of transportation (a bike, car, moped, etc.)
We'd love to have you start as soon as possible
! If this vacancy appeals to you and you feel you are a good fit for the job, you can apply online by clicking the orange 'Solliciteer direct' button. How does the Manpower application procedure work?
- Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button
- Please note that we will try to call you after you have filled out the questionnaire. The phone number we will use is: 088-2828128
- Assessment of your CV, questionnaire answers and additional information will be conducted
- Your application will be forwarded to the local Manpower office
- Our local Manpower colleagues will contact you for a phone or live interview at Manpower
- Following the phone (or live) interview, you might be invited to an interview with the client
If this vacancy is still posted on the Manpower website, we are still looking for suitable candidates!
We look forward to meeting you!
Over de werkgever
Why would you like to work at CEVA Logistics?
Working for CEVA Logistics mean working for one of the largest, non-asset based supply chain management companies in the world. CEVA Logistics provides logistics services for other companies all over the world, designing and implementing leading solutions and delivery robust supply chain solutions for different sectors. CEVA Logistics' ambition is to become the most admired company in the supply chain industry, and employing motivated and talented people is part of this process!
As a global player in the field of logistics, CEVA Logistics has interesting opportunities and career paths for you in the Benelux. The company in Venray is housed in a modern warehouse where security is of the utmost importance, and there is lots of parking space for employees.
Uren per week: