Equipment qualification at the customer site:
- Perform integration tests (calibrations and system qualification);
- Work together with other install team;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified system;
Note: work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60-75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Experienced MBO (+5 years) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics/Automotive preferred).
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative;
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures;
Note: utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required;
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting;
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's bac