Are you customer focused and able to solve any problem people throw at you? Do you have an excellent knowledge of the English language and are you able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment? Do you have knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office programs? This might be the job for you!
Manpower is looking for a customer service representative for Medtronic in Heerlen.
What will you be doing as a customer service representative?
As a customer care employee you will contribute to the company strategy in the areas of customer experience, strong business growth, operational leverage and continuous improvement by acting as a responsible, accountable partner who show strong commitment to the customers. You ensure a professional level of support by applying a broad knowledge of Medtronic processes, tools and policies. You have the ability to monitor product and information flows as well as resolving issues in an efficient, compliant and effective way to ultimately strive for the highest level of customer experience. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Processing orders in ERP systems
- Managing all incoming calls & handling all incoming e-mails to (CS shared) mailboxes
- Dealing with requests, letters of credits and tender documents
This job entails maintaining close working relationships with distributors, EMEA sales offices and sales force, customer care shared service centers, regional businesses department, finance, regulatory, operations, transport, supply chain department & banks. The challenge is getting to know the customer, complying with their specific requirements, taking care of their needs and striving to exceed their expectations.Arbeidsvoorwaarden
2500,00-2800,00 bruto per maand
Candidates who are suitable for this position meet the following requirements:
How can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- You have a HBO bachelor diploma or higher
- You have knowledge of ERP systems
- You have knowledge of MS-Office programs
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language
- You are customer oriented
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- You are able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- You are able to deal with stress
- You are an excellent problem solver
- You preferably live within 20 kilometres from Heerlen, for example in Kerkrade, Hoensbroek, or Geleen
- Apply online by clicking the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
- Is this vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
- For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application
Manpower is looking forward to receiving your application!
Over de werkgever
About your new employer, Medtronic
Together Medtronic and Covidien work to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, they can accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations, but they will only succeed with the right people on their team. This is an ideal opportunity to join them, and become part of their commitment to the health of others.
The combined resources of Medtronic and Covidien will be transformative, creating new methodologies and new opportunities. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic, both in the lives of others and in your career. Medtronic is a $27.8b company with 85,000+ employees in more than 160 countries.
You will be working flexible hours, in which you will be allowed to start between 7.00 and 9.00 am.
Why would you choose Medtronic as your new employer?
- Gross salary of 2.500 - 2.800 euros per month
- Travel allowance of 0,19 euro per km. (max. 40 km per day)
- If you do well, chances are Medtronic will offer you a contract
- The opportunity to work for a world leading company in the field of healthcare
Uren per week: