Are you spontaneous, social and do you speak fluent French? Do you have affinity with the event industry and are you looking for a new opportunity? In that case I have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an English and French-speaking Customer Service employee in Groningen.
What are you going to do
Our client is a major international player in the event brache. It is a growing company that provides the whole experience with regard to the tickets for events. They bring fans and events closer together and want to contribute to the ultimate experience of this group of customers and visitors. Due to the (pre)-sale of one of the biggest events of the year, we're looking for you. So yes, this is a temporary job, but there are lots of more events coming where we possibly need you to help!
As a French-speaking Customer Service agent in Groningen, you are responsible for answering various questions received by mail, phone, social media and other channels. In addition, you are expected to complete phone orders, resolve payment issues and take other ticketing related tasks. Call and e-mail will be divided 50/50.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented employee who can work well in a team. You like multitasking and a changing workload. In addition, you find it important to work accurately to achieve deadlines. As a Customer Service employee you are part of an international, vibrant team of agents, coordinators and manager.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do you speak French and English fluently? Then we would like to invite you for a job interview!
What we offer:
- An open and informal work environment;
- A temporary job with opportunities for the future;
- A Game Room with Pool Table;
- An international team of friendly colleagues and team leaders;
- Internal events and a cozy Friday afternoon drink!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have experience with some sort of customer service and / or online payment
- Stress-proof and flexible.
- Available Monday to Saturday between 09:00 and 17:00.
- You are excellent in French and English.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
Uren per week:
Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan