The Pre-packer will pre-pack the ASML machines in a safe manner with a high quality standard preparing the machine for transportation worldwide.
- Disassemble, lock and clean the ASML systems;
- Identification and reporting of problems during the prepack sequence;
- Correctly reporting of a process step in SAP and if required to check off on checklist;
- Consciously dealing with safety and quality within your role, the team and the company;
- Working according to the work instructions;
- Checking/prepare cabin facilities to enable new machine builds;
- Proposing possible improvements to cabin coordinator/team leader/output leader.
- Medium Vocational level (MBO niveau 4), in mechanical- or automotive engineering. Please mention the specific education level in your CV (example: MBO niveau 4);
- Relevant work experience is a pre (e.g. disassembly of machines, modules, engines, cars);
- Full knowledge of both the Dutch and English language;
- Flexible personality and attitude towards work;
- Be able to work independently, safely and precisely;
- Technical affinity;
- Be able to work in a stressful environment;
- Team player.
Over de werkgever
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Uren per week:
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's bac