Are you looking for a job for a longer period of time? Are you interested in quality control, product screening or inspection in a logistic process? Are you able to work very accurately? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Syncreon in Waalwijk, Manpower is looking for multiple quality employees who are going to work in the warehouse. There are parttime and fulltime positions available.
As a quality employee you work in the warehouse of Syncreon Waalwijk where you will be conducting quality audits. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing quality audits on designated processes, area's or departments in line with customer or Syncreon criteria
- Performing First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated reporting
- Performing & reporting on housekeeping audits and material storage
- Providing details for periodical (daily, weekly monthly & quarterly) internal and external quality reports
- Voicing best practices on quality of product or process
10,18 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job as a quality control employee, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 1 year experience in a warehouse
- You have some experience in quality control
- You have an eye for quality
- You can work very accurately and focus on details
- You are available for 28-40 hours a week
- You have a good command of the English language
- You have your own means of transportation (car, bike or scooter)
- You live within the region of Waalwijk for example in Tilburg Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application
Over de werkgever
Syncreon Technology is an international logistics company that specializes in consumer electronics. The main language is English and there is an informal atmosphere in the warehouse. Syncreon has several sites in the Netherlands (Venray, Tilburg, Waalwijk and Rotterdam) and the warehouses are quite big and contain different departments (with different tasks).
Syncreon works in several kinds of shifts (2-shift and 3-shift-system). Since the amount of work can fluctuate heavily in this department, Syncreon is looking for candidates with high flexibility, because the time and tasks can change from day-to-day.
2 shift = from 7.00 till 16.00 hour and from 14.00 till 23.00 hour.
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
2 shift (early - late): 8,75%
3 shift (early - late- night): 13,75%
What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of 10.18 euro per hour
- Travel expenses of 0.19 euro per kilometre with a maximum of 6.00 euro per day
- Shift allowance (from 8.75% up to 13.25%)
- Weekend-/holidays allowance: saturday 150% and sun-/holidays 200%
- Full-time (40 hours) and parttime (28 hours) job
- A job for a longer period, up to 5.5 years
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Annual staff party
Uren per week: