Are you looking for a job that will allow you to develop your skills and further your career in logistics? Would you like to work for an international logistics company where safety is very important? And do you like to work in shifts because of the extra fees you receive? Then working at CEVA Logistics would be great for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several logistics employees for CEVA Logistics in Venray.
As a logistics employee, your working day will consist of the following tasks:
- Processing incoming goods, some with a manual scanner
- Order picking
- Processing data in ERP or similar computer systems for the purpose of logistics management
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with various warehouse and packing activities
- Training and instructing new colleagues
Our ideal candidate for this position at CEVA meets the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are at least 18 old (because of the working hours at CEVA Logistics)
- You can provide us with a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG in Dutch; a certificate that indicates you do not have a criminal record)
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You live in or near Venray, Nijmegen, Weeze or Helmond
- You are willing to work in shifts
- You have your own mode of transport, for example a bicycle, car or moped
You can start at CEVA Logistics right away. Do you want to apply for this job? Please click the "Solliciteer direct" button! Our application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About CEVA Logistics
As one of the world's largest non-asset based supply chain management companies, CEVA is ranked #7 in the Dutch top 100 logistics service providers. Many medium and large companies, both local and international, rely on CEVA Logistics for the design and implementation of leading solutions. At the location in Venray CEVA handles the shipping and storing of products for Grundfos, a circulation pump producer.
You will be working Monday - Friday in two shifts:
- 6.00 - 15.00 hrs
- 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
Once every two months, you can choose to work on the weekend. While this is not a requirement, you will receive an extra fee of 50% on Saturdays
. What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of €10.44 per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Generous travel reimbursement up to €14,56 per day
- An additional fee of 35% for working after 21.00 hrs
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week (part-time is also possible)
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Uren per week: