Is working in shifts no problem for you? Do you enjoy working within an international environment? And are you looking for a new challenge that matches your experience driving a reach truck? If we just described you, Manpower would like to meet you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several reach truck drivers for Syncreon, an international logistics company in Venray
As a reach truck driver at Syncreon, the following working activities will be part of your daily workload:
- Moving products by reach truck
- Picking and packing products
- Loading and unloading of shipments
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 6 months of working experience as a reach truck driver
- You have a valid reach truck certificate OR you are willing to revalidate your certificate through the Manpower Logistics Academy
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts
- You are available 40 hours per week
- You live up to 50 km from Venray, for example in Nijmegen, Venlo or Helmond
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button. Our application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
Syncreon is an international logistics company that focuses mainly on technology and the automotive industry. Syncreon has several locations in the Netherlands and from the warehouse in Venray the company provides storage and shipment of consumer electronics. The warehouse is not very large, which means it won't take long for you to get to know your team! The atmosphere within Syncreon is informal and friendly, with supervisors who are approachable and always willing to listen to you!
As a reach truck driver, you will be working in 2 shifts. The working hours are as follows:
Morning shift: 6.00 - 15.00 hrs
Evening shift: 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
What do Manpower and Syncreon have to offer you?
- A gross salary of 11,18 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- An additional shift fee of 8,75%
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- An air cargo training followed by a recognized certificate
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube
- A comprehensive introduction training
- End of year bonus of (max.) 250 euros
Uren per week: