Are you looking for a flexible job to pay for your study or weekend trips? Then we have a match!
As an Inventory Assistant you're working in a team of 5 to 25 people and travel through Eindhoven to count shop supplies. Don't worry we'll make sure that you have a personal driver to take you to the right place! You even get an allowance for the time you travel. You scan the stock from different shops with a handscanner so they are up to date with their inventory. The activities are spread over 7 days a week, mainly in the afternoon and evening.
Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then we have the following conditions for you:
- A flexible planning based on your schedule
- You work in an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- A fee for travel hours
- A market-based salary
When you are 23 years or older,your salary will be €9,12 per hour. if your younger than 23 you can ask us what your salary will be.
Are you curious? Apply or send us your cv via: Eindhoven@asatalent.nl
RGIS and ASA think the next qualities are important for an Inventory Assistant:
- Reliable and customer-friendly
- Quick and you work accurate
- Living in Eindhoven
- A transducer and able to perform intensive work
- You are available at least 3 days a week (between 13.00-23.00), especially Saturdays
- Minimum 3 months available
- You have no problem working in the evening (or the weekend)
RGIS is a worldwide operating organization based in 40 countries with more than 400 offices. The organization mainly provides services to retail organizations, which focus on stock inventory / inventory. The range of stores is quite diverse: from supermarkets to electronics stores.
Uren per week: 24