Are you interested in obtaining an EPT certificate? Would you like to work in the safest warehouse of the Netherlands? And do you want to develop your skills within your job? All of this and more is possible if you decide to work at CEVA Logistics!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Oud-Gastel, near Roosendaal.
What would you be doing?
In CEVA's warehouse, located in Oud-Gastel, you will be working alongside approximately 200 colleagues. Together, you will be doing the following:
- Picking orders
- (Re-)Packaging goods
- Unloading, monitoring and recording incoming goods
- Sorting, placing and transferring stored goods
- Recording your work in automated systems
- Tidying and cleaning equipment and your working enviroment
In addition, having fun with your colleagues and joining monthly employee outings
is also one of your job activities!Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,18 bruto per uur
The application process
- You are willing to work overtime in the high season
- You are 18 years or older (because of the working hours)
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in or near Oud-Gastel, Oosterhout, Breda or Bergen op Zoom
- You can apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Interested in this position? Please apply online bij pressing the orange button.
Over de werkgever
About the company
CEVA Logistics is one of the world's leading logstics providers. CEVA is spread across the entire world, with around 25 locations within the Benelux. The warehouse located in Oud-Gastel provides logistics services for 5 big Consumer & Retail and Industrial customers. With CEVA growing day-by-day, we are looking for reinforcement. Training and development is a priority at CEVA. You will not only receive a standaard EPT training, but you will also have the possibilty to grow into a mentoring or assistant supervisor role.
Working hours are performed in day shifts:
6.00 - 15.00 hrs
15.00 - 0.00 hrs
In some departments, the working hours are in day shift, meaning you will work between 7.00 and 19.00 hrs.
What makes CEVA Logistics a great employer?
- Gross salary of €10.18 per hour
- Evening surcharge of 35% to 45%
- High travel reimbursement with a maximum of €14.56 per day
- Paid overtime (135%)
- Standard EPT, LEAN and 5S training
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
Uren per week: