Are you looking for a job as a reach truck driver? Do you prefer to work in shifts, because you receive extra fees on top of your regular salary? And would you like to work for a well-known international logistics company? Great! Manpower has an interesting job opportunity for you near Venray, so keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for experienced, fulltime reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
What will you be doing at CEVA Logistics?
As a reach truck driver you will be performing the following working activities:
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods in the warehouse
- Transporting orders
- Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
- Conducting inventory counts and report on stock
- Registering operations in the computerized system
- Cleaning racks, equipment, and the rest of the warehouse
- Committing to operating procedures
11,81 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate (or are wiling to renew your certificate via our Manpower Logistics Academy)
- You have experience driving a reachtruck
- You are at least 18 years old (due to working hours)
- You are able to apply for a Certificate of Good Behavior (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) that shows you don't have a criminal record
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You are willing to work in two shifts
- You preferably live in or near Venray, for instance in Helmond, Nijmegen, Weeze or Venlo
- You have your mode of transport to get to work (a bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible. Would you like to work at CEVA? Then don't hesitate and click the "Solliciteer direct" button right away!Our application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available!
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
CEVA is a well-known logistics company with more than 160 locations worldwide. In the Netherlands they are ranked no. 7 in the top 100 logistics companies. With three warehouses based in Venray, CEVA Logistics is always looking for motivated and talented colleagues, who would like to develop their career in logistics. CEVA is a loyal employer and has plenty of opportunities and benefits to offer you.
In this position you will be working Monday through Friday. The working hours for this position are in 2 shifts, from 6.00 - 15.00 hrs and from 15.00 - 0.00 hrs. You could also be scheduled to work in the day shift from 10.00 - 19.00 hrs.
Once every two months, you can work on Saturdays and Sundays. This is not mandatory, but you will be rewarded with a high extra shift allowances of 50% on top of your regular salary.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week
- A gross salary of €11,81 per hour
- Additional evening fees of 35% (after 21.00 hrs)
- An additional extra fee of 50% for working on Saturdays (this is optional)
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of €14,56 per day
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Free coffee and tea on working days and ice cream on hot days
- The possibility to become an all-round warehouse employee
Uren per week: