Do you have experience as a forklift driver? And are you looking for a fulltime job within the logistics and do you prefer to work for an international company? Do you find your personal development and safety very important? Then CEVA Logistics will be a great match!
Manpower is looking for forklift drivers who would like to work for one of the biggest logistics companies in the Netherlands: CEVA Logistics. Don't miss your chance to work for a big international logistics company and apply now!
As a forklift driver you will work in one of the three warehouses of CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray. You will be performing the following working activities:
• Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods in the warehouse
• Transporting orders
• Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
• Registration of operations in the computerized system
• Cleaning of racks, equipment and rest of the warehouse
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
• You have a valid Dutch forklift certificate (or are wiling to renew your certificate via our Manpower Logistics Academy)
• You have experience within the logistics and with driving a forklift
• You are 18 years or older (regarding the working hours)
• You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior (VOG)
• You have experience with physically heavy work
• You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week in a two shift roster
• You live up to 50 km from Venray, for instance in Helmond, Nijmegen or Venlo
• You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.
The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Please note that we will try to call you after you have filled out the questionnaire. The phone number we will use is: 088-2828128
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
CEVA is a well-known logistics company with more than 160 locations worldwide. In the Netherlands they are no. 7 in the top 100 logistics companies. In Venray they have three warehouses where you can work.CEVA Logistics is always looking for motivated and talented colleagues, who would like to develop their career in logistics. They are loyal and committed with their staff and also ask from their staff to be 100% committed. Will you be our newest reach truck driver?
In this position you will be working from Monday until Friday. The working hours for this position are in 2 shifts, from 06.00 - 15.00 and from 15.00 - 00.00. There is also the possibility to work in dayshift from 10.00 - 19.00.
Once every two months there is a possibility to work on Saturdays. This is not mandatory, it is a possibility. If you choose to work during weekends, you will be rewarded with high shift allowance: 50%.
What do we offer you?
• A fulltime position for 40 hours a week
• A gross salary of 10,80 euro per hour
• An additional evening fee of 35% (after 21.00)
• An additional fee of 50% for working on Saturdays
• Good reimbursement of travel expenses of max. 14,56 euro per day
• A vacancy for a longer period of time
• Free coffee and tea on working days
• Working in an international logistics company
Uren per week: 40
Doe je graag secretarieel of administratief werk? Ben je op zoek naar een baan bij een contact center, in de logistiek of techniek? Werk je liever parttime of fulltime? Bij de uitzendbureaus van Manpower vind je snel de baan die bij jou past.