Do you have experience as a forklift driver? And are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics, preferably for an international company? And are your personal development and safety important to you? Then CEVA Logistics will be a great employer for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for forklift drivers for CEVA Logistics near Venray.
As a forklift driver you will work in one of the three warehouses of CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray. You will be performing the following working activities:
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods within the warehouse
- Loading pallets with goods onto trucks
- Transporting orders
- Cleaning equipment, racks and the general warehouse environment
- Keeping track of operations in CEVA's computerized systems
To qualify for this job, you should meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have a valid Dutch forklift certificate (or are wiling to renew your certificate via the Manpower Logistics Academy)
- You have experience driving a forklift truck
- You are at least 18 old (due to the working hours in this position, you can't be under 18)
- You don't have a criminal record and can apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG in Dutch)
- You are available for 40 hours per week and are willing to work in two shifts
- You preferably live in or near Venray, for instance in Deurne, Broekhuizen or Boxmeer
- You can get to work with your own mode of transport (for instance, a bicycle, moped, or car)
If you want to qualify for this job, please click the "Solliciteer direct" button as soon as possible, because CEVA Logistics would like to meet you as soon as possible!Our application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
As one of the best-known logistics companies in the world, CEVA Logistics is always looking for motivated and talented people to join their team. With warehouses in more than 160 countries across the globe and 3 warehouses in Venray alone, you can see why CEVA is ranked 7th in the top 100 of logistics companies in the Netherlands. CEVA Logistics likes to invest in their employees: you will be given plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and map out your career path in logistics.
You will be working Monday til Friday in 2 shifts:
- 6.00 - 15.00 hrs
- 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
You might also be schuled to work in the day shift between 10.00 and 19.00 hrs. Every two months, you will also have the opportunity to work on Saturdays for an additional 50% fee on top of your regular salary. This is not mandatory, but can be a fun way to earn a little extra money!
What are the benefits of choosing CEVA Logistics as your new employer?
- A ful-ltime job for 40 hours a week
- A gross hourly salary of €11,24
- An additional evening shift fee of 35%
- Weekend fee of 50% if you choose to work on Saturday
- Generous reimbursement of travel expenses capped at €14,56 per day
- A job for a longer period of time
- Free coffee and tea to enjoy at work
Uren per week: