Would you like to work at one of the world's largest logistics companies? A company that cares for it employees, offers you opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career? If you're available for a part-time or full-time job in the Venray area, CEVA Logistics might be the employer you're looking for! Would you like to know more about this warehouse employee job? Keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple warehouse employees for the distribution centre of CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
What will you be doing?
As warehouse employee you have a key role in the entire logistics process. You can expect to perform the following working activities:
Availability and working hours
- Processing goods with a hand scanner
- Processing incoming goods
- Picking orders
- Processing data in ERP or another computer systems for logistics management
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with various warehouse and packing activities
- Instructing new colleagues
If you choose to work for CEVA Logistics, you will be working an average of 32 to 40 hours a week in two shifts from Monday to Friday:
- 6:00 to 15:00 hrs or 15.00 to 0.00 hrs
- 6.00 to 15.00 hrs or 10.00 to 20.00 hrs
About once every two months, you can choose to work on the weekend. This is not a requirement
, but you will receive an extra fee of 50% for working on Saturdays!Arbeidsvoorwaarden
10,44 bruto per uur
What makes you the perfect fit? You:
- Are at least 18 years old (due to working hours)
- Can work 32 - 40 hours a week
- Are willing to work in shifts
- Can apply for and provide a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) that indicates that you have no criminal record
- Preferably live in or near Venray, Oostrum, Venlo, Nijmegen or Helmond
- Have your own mode of transport (for example a bike, car, moped, etc.)
There are multiple starting dates for this job, depending on your availability. Does this job appeal to you? You can apply online by clicking on the 'Solliciteer hier' button.Our application process
If this vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, the position is still available!
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We look forward to meeting you!
Over de werkgever
What makes working for CEVA Logistics challenging and fun?
CEVA Logistics is one of the world's largest non-asset based supply chain management companies and ranks #7 in the top 100 of logistics service providers in the Netherlands. CEVA logistics designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized national and international companies. Approximately 51,000 employees are involved in delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions for various sectors. CEVA has a clear vision: ''We want to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry.'' To achieve this goal, the company is looking for motivated and talented colleagues who want a challenging job in logistics.
As a global player, CEVA Logistics is able to offer you interesting career path opportunities within the Benelux and beyond. You will be working in a large modern building where security is of the utmost importance.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of €10.44 (from age 21 and up)
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21:00
- Generous travel allowance up to €14.56 per day
- Extra fees when choosing to work during the weekend (50% on Saturdays)
- Flexible position for 32 up to 40 hours per weeks
- Free coffee and tea on working days and ice cream on warm summer days
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
Uren per week: