Are you looking for a job in the warehouse of an international logistics company? Are you available on short term notice? And do you also have your own means of transportation? In that case, Manpower has a job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several fulltime warehouse employees for Syncreon in Tilburg.
As a warehouse employee you will be performing the following working activities:
- Picking of orders
- Sorting and counting over the products
- Configuring of electronics
- Placing the products on the correct location
- Preparing products for transport
Depending on your precious experience and valid certificates, you could also be deployed at other departments where you can:
- Work with EPT (valid certificate is a must)
- Driving reach truck or forklift truck (valid certificates are a must)
- Driving Man Up Truck (valid certificate is a must)
10,18 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job as a warehouse employee, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
It's an advantage if you also meet the following requirements:
- You are physically capable to perform heavy work
- You can communicate well in English
- You have your own means of transportation (for instance a car, bike or scooter)
- You preferably live in (the area of) of Tilburg, for example in Waalwijk, Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- You are available for 40 hours per week
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have experience as a warehouse employee
- You are available to work on holidays
- You are available to work the nightshift (during the high season)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
Syncreon is a global provider of advanced supply chain services. They offer a full range logistics services in an asset-light business model provide inbound, outbound and fulfilment, transportation management and aftermarket logistics services. Syncreon has developed long-standing customer relationships and has served the premier technology brands for decades.
It's an international company in which English is the official language.
At Syncreon, you can expect to work in a 2- or 3-shift rotation, depending on the department in which you'll work. The hours are as follows:
2 shift = from 6.00 till 15.00 hrs and from 15.00 till 0.00 hrs
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
2 shift (early - late): 8,75%
3 shift (early - late- night): 13,75%
Weekends: between 50% and 100%
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10.18 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- An additional fee of 8,75% - 13,75%
- Job within an international logistics company
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Career opportunities
- Obtaining your AFS certificate (safety certificate)
- Annual staff party
- Long term job
Uren per week: