Are you currently looking for a part-time job? In the early morning? A job that you can easily combine with study, hobby or with the care for your family? And would you enjoy working for a leading logistics service provider? Please continue reading.
For UPS, a large logistics service provider in Eindhoven, Manpower is looking for warehouse employees who prefer working the morning shift. This is a job that can easily be combined with study, hobby, the care of your family or other activities.
What do we offer you?
What will be your activities within this position?
- A gross salary of 11.18 euro per hour
- A job for a minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 30 hours per week
- Travel allowance of a maximum of 7,29 euro net per day
- On the job training
- A job for a longer period of time, agency based, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Working in a international environment
As warehouse employee at UPS you will always be working in a team, which provides a nice combination between working hard and having time to socialize. After the application process, we will take a look at the various departments to find out which department suits you best.
In this function we ask of you that you work thoroughly and accurately, where you focus on targets and where you perform the following activities:
- Processing incoming goods and packages
- Unloading filled trucks with packages
- Sorting packages
This is a job where you perform heavy physical work such as a lot of walking, carrying, lifting packages and a great deal of repetitive activities.
What makes you a suitable colleague?
For UPS, employment agency Manpower, is looking for a flexible warehouse employee who is capable of performing heavily physical working activities. In addition, it is important that you are able to work thorough and accurately. Finally, you set high demands on the results of you work and that you meet the following job requirements.
Start date of the vacancy
- Are available from Monday up to and including Friday during the morning shift (2.30 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- Master the Dutch OR English language
- Are able to apply for a code of good behavior (this is a certificate that states that you have no criminal record)
- Are physically able to preform prolonged heavy work (bending and lifting up to a maximum of 25 kg)
- Have your own transportation (bicycle, car, scooter, etc), this depends on the commuting distance
- Can properly handle time pressure
- Live in Eindhoven or within a maximum radius of 30 km from Eindhoven, for example in Best, Helmond or Valkenswaard
There are multiple start dates this job, depending on your availability.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile mentioned above? Apply online by clicking on the "apply now" button. The application process
Are you still able to find the vacancy on the Manpower website? This means the vacancy is still available.
- Apply online by clicking on the "apply now" button
- Fill in the selection questionnaire right after your application (please fill out the questionnaire as quickly as possible after applying. Without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- You application will be assessed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire and any additional information
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower office and they will further process you application
- The Manpower office will contact you for a phone or live interview
- A possible interview will be scheduled at the company
We are looking forward towards your online application!
Over de werkgever
What makes working at UPS special?
Working at UPS means working within a international, passionate and leading logistics service provider in Eindhoven. UPS focuses on the delivery of parcels and other logistic tasks involved in this. Employees define the working atmosphere as familiar, a place where people work hard and where there is also room for socializing and having fun with your colleagues. UPS encourages proactive thinking and acting for the benefit of their customers. Don't think, just do! This way of working is important within UPS and which characterizes UPS as a company.
You will be working in a large modern building where safety comes first. Also, the property offers a sufficient amount of parking spaces.
What about the availability and working hours?
If you choose to apply at UPS, you are consciously choosing for a part-time job in the early morning shift. It is not possible to work full time.
You will be working from Monday up to Friday between 2.30 and 8.00. After working 4,5 hours in a row, you are able to go on a break.
Because of the number of hours this job contains, this part-time is easy to combine with your study, hobby or other activities.
Uren per week: