Are you looking for a job in logistics, and do you have a valid reach truck certificate or experience driving a reach truck? Would you like to work for one of the world's largest logistics companies where you have the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract? If so, keep reading to learn more about this great opportunity at CEVA Logistics!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
What will you be doing at CEVA Logistics?
As a reach truck driver your working day will consist of the following activities:
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing and sorting incoming goods
- Tracking inventory and register irregularities
- Processing data in SAP
11,81 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that one of the following situations applies to you:
- You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate
- You have a minimum of 6 months of experience driving a reach truck
You should also meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are at least 18 years old (due to the working hours)
- You are willing to work in two shifts between 6.00 - 15.00 hrs or 15.00 - 0.00 hrs
- You are willing to work overtime if necessary
- You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
- You have your own mode of transport (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible. Would you like to apply for this job? Please click the "Solliciteer direct" button and follow the steps! Manpower's application process
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
CEVA Logistics is known as one of the world's largest logistics companies. With more than 160 locations across the globe and over 51.000 employees, CEVA Logistics is a force to be reckoned with. With plently of opportunities to develop yourself, CEVA is also a great employer.
Depending on the department you will be working in, you can expect to work in two shifts:
What do we offer you?
- Morning shift: 6.00 - 15.00 o'clock
- Afternoon shift: 15.00 - 0.00 o'clock
- A gross salary of €11.81 per hour
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses at €14.56 per day
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% - 45%
- A full-time or part-time job for 32 - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to Manpower's e-learning platform Studytube
Uren per week: