Are you looking for an active job in which you are constantly on the move? Does working within a big, international and well-known company sound exciting? Keep on reading, because CEVA Logistics would love for you to join their team.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
What will your working days look like?
Warehouse employees at CEVA Logistics perform the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data of incoming goods in SAP
- Packing and repacking products
10,18 bruto per uur
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to perform physical tasks such as lifting, standing and crouching without a problem
- You have at least a basic understanding of English
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to work overtime if necessary
- You are willing to travel to Heerlen for work
- You preferably live in or near Heerlen, for example in Maastricht, Geleen or Sittard
- You have your own mode of transport (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You can apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible. Are you interested in this job and would you like to apply? Great! Please click the "Solliciteer direct" button and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.The application process
If the vacancy of warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics is still featured on the Manpower website, the position is still available.
- Apply online using the 'Solliciteer direct' button and include a short motivation
- Manpower considers your application, resumé and motivation
- We will contact you for a personal phone conversation
- Together, we'll decide which vacancy is the best match for you
- Live interview at a Manpower office or at the client
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
What does CEVA Logistics do?
CEVA Logistics is one of the world's largest logistics service providers that designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized, nationally and internationally operating companies. With over 160 sites across the world CEVA Logistics is a force to be reckoned with.
Depending on the department, you will be working in 2 shifts during the following hours:
What do we offer you?
- 6.00 - 15.00 o'clock
- 15.00 - 0.00 o'clock
- A gross salary of €10,18 per hour
- Generous reimbursement of travel expenses capped at €14,56
- An additional evening shift fee of 35%
- A full-time or part-time job for 32 - 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Training opportunities that will allow you to become a reach truck driver or EPT driver
Uren per week: