Are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics? Do you want to work in shifts and do you have some experience working in a warehouse? Then we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for Syncreon in Venray.
As a warehouse employee you will be performing the following working activities:
- Gathering and controlling of orders
- Making orders ready to ship
- Processing returns
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You preferably have at least 6 months of work experience as a warehouse employee or production worker
- You are able to speak and write English at least reasonably well (the training is in English)
- You are flexible enough to do different tasks
- You are available to work 40 hours a week (fulltime)
- You are willing to work in two shifts
- You preferably live within 50 km of Venray, for example in Helmond or Venlo
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company
Syncreon is a logistics company, which specializes in consumer electronics. They mostly aim for the technology and automotive market. They offer a wide variety of logistic solutions to their customers.
The atmosphere at Syncreon is very informal. English is the main spoken language. Flexibility in working hours and working tasks are very important to the organisation.
The working hours for this position are divided into two shifts. You can expect to work either between 6.00 and 15.00 hrs or between 15.00 and 0.00 hrs.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,64 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km, when you live further then 10 km away
- An additional shift allowance of 8,75%
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- A diverse job with lots of different tasks
Uren per week: