In our Research and Development team we are working with over 60 people on a series of impressive and cool applications. Some of these applications we develop ourselves; for example all the 25 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), machine learning algorithms and many others. We are looking for an enthusiastic front-end developer, who wants to work at an organization that prioritizes growth. We are an ambitious team and we are looking for the right people who are willing to grow with us.
What are you going to do
As a Front-End Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and productivity of all of our 20 websites. We are working with multiple front-end frameworks and technologies - React / Vue.
You will be designing, programming, testing and implementing the front-end component of our apps, websites and other applications. Besides the technical aspect, you will also be working on the usability and the performance.
You will collaborate on several applications in a Product Team and you know how to prioritize, so you will be able to deliver a working functionality every two weeks.
What we offer:
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- We offer great benefits, such as a favourable pension and bonus scheme, compensation for travel expenses, 25 days of annual leave, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day, and various incentive programs, budget for sports-gear and an awesome lunch;
- A year budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- You will have a Mac device at your disposal; You are free to work with any of the tools you like;
- You will work with a young team in which there is also room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, where hard work and fun go hand in hand, including our own YoungCapital festival, (http://bit.ly/2G8zTFn) various hackathons and other events .
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You have at least 3 years professional experience as a front end developer after your study;
- Cross browser / device testing is your second nature;
- You do not work with divs or tables, but you're completely at home with responsive web development;
- You are flexible, independent and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You write and speak English fluently, an extra European language would be great! Dutch is not mandatory.
- Experience in working with Scrum;
Endless energy. A look on the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas on working. That is what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company, instead of a recruitment agency. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy.
Are you interested in this great job as a Experienced Front-End Developer? Apply directly online via the application button. For more information, please call Roos Meij at 06-22505933.
Are you curious about what we can offer you? To learn more, take a look at www.youngcapital.nl/werken-bij.
Uren per week: