Are you a Norwegian native speaker and do you have prior experience in an IT operations support role? Are you looking for a fulltime job from the 14th of January and do you like to help people with their technical issues? Then read on!
What are you going to do
Our client is a leader in delivering customer service support for various clients. They offer flexible and professional solutions for their customers in all customer service areas. You will be a part of a worldwide talented team of 130.000 customer service employees who represent some of world's largest corporations. Teamwork and employee development is one of their priorities. Some of the clients they work with are Netflix and Expedia.
One of their other clients is a technical brand, which is in search of Scandinavian speaking technical support employees.
In this job, you will be handling technical issues for retail stores. Whether it is retail store mobile devices, applications, digital brand experiences or equipment, this role helps coaches and retail teams get connected, if an issue occurs. You are going to guide coaches through step-by-step solutions. Examples are resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating application menus and troubleshooting email issues. You will be doing this via phone, e-mail or chat. Workdays are from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5 pm
What we offer:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment (start date immediatly);
- Public Travel costs compensation 100% if you live further than 10 km from work location;
- Salary conform the market;
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly);
- Irregular hours payment for weekend shifts;
- Possibilities for development and promotions;
- Pension plan.
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo
- You followed a technical education beyond high school;
- Your native language is Norwegian and you speak English fluently as well;
- You have prior experience in an IT Operations support role;
- You have strong verbal and written communication;
- You are able to work flexible shifts during the week and weekends/evenings.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
MBO, HBO, Universiteit
Uren per week:
Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)