Are you familiar with setting up machines in a (food) production environment?
Then DutchDays is looking for you!
We offer you
- We offer you
- Good salary varying between € 10.50 and € 11.50 gross per hour, depending on experience
- 8% holiday allowance, this is paid in May
- Work in a modern production environment
- Full-time function for 40 hours per week
- Alternate function in which independence is requested
- Possibility of permanent appointment with the client
- Various courses and training opportunities via DutchDays; such as, BHV, HACCP, forklift certificate
Our client is an innovative producer of herb butter, herbal cream and a number of butter variants.
This is all produced from a modern production location in the vicinity of Alphen aan de Rijn.
What you are going to do
- Operate the machines
- Perform all common production activities
- Packing products that are ready for transport
What we ask for
- Flexible, if necessary you want to work extra
- Every day go for an optimal production process
- Working in a team
Who are we?
DutchDays offers hard and smart workers from all over Europe a good time in the Netherlands. We do this under our label Good work, Good life. We take good care of our temporary workers before, during and after the work. DutchDays uses the latest methods in the field of social branding, digital marketing and word-of-mouth advertising to find the right candidates. We then offer them a better offer than others, so that they too know that they are the right people for our clients. In the meantime, more than 350 temporary workers from 16 different countries are doing this. If you are curious what we all do more, read our current blogs: https://www.dutchdays.eu/blog
Something for you?
Click on the button 'apply directly' and I will contact you as soon as possible
€ 10,50 - € 11,50 per uur
Uren per week:
40 - 0