- Identify tender opportunities by scanning alert through tender notice providers
- Cascade tender requirements to the sales team & AME management team
- Issue all tender documentation using approved standard templates
- Record all tender submission and awarding results in the tender overview
- Coordinate tender process in time schedule.
- Inform customers of any price and product changes during the tender cycle.
- Act as a reviewer towards the tendering process of colleagues.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then take actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Notify any obstacles in the process timely to the Team leader and propose a solution to solve and prevent this.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Bachelor degree level.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record.
- Strong affinity with Customer Service and preferably with Medical Industry.
- Tender experience preferred.
- Work experience in an international environment.
- Native Speaker in Swedish.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Needs good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
Personal skills/ Competences:
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
- Understands customer needs through regular contact and feedback.
- Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Quality of Service
- Consistently delivers high quality services to customers.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships throughout the organization.
- Seeks and uses feedback for improvement.
Demonstrates personal ownership in solutions.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CVss as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via
Over de werkgever
International provider of exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically
Wat wij bieden
A full time position in an international environment working for an innovative forward thinking company.
Do you meet all the above requirements and are you interested in learning more about this job? If so, please contact me: email@example.com
Uren per week: